We have some great stuff in the works, including a new Open Community case study series by Deirdre Reid, and an interview series where we’ll be talking to several top association CEO’s about the ideas in our little book. If you have thoughts about what kind of content you would like to see here, or if you would like to write a guest post for us about something on your mind, just ping us at any time, we *love* guest posts!! Particularly in the first half of the year, I personally will be doing a tiny wee bit less blogging as Jamie Notter and I are writing a book for a major publisher who will have us on strict deadlines until the book is published in September (stress). So you will definitely be doing me a favor if you have a guest post in mind that you would like to publish here.
As a quick wrap-up to 2010, here were the top SocialFish blog posts of the year (based on Postrank score, which measures pageviews, RSS views, comments, tweets and retweets, shares, Buzz, bookmarks, clicks, trackbacks etc.) in chronological order. We love that this gives a nice overview of the things we like to write about and the specific areas we concentrate on in our work with associations. It’s also no coincidence that many of these top-ranked posts were written by our amazing Team SocialFish guest bloggers – Jamie, Maggie, Leslie and John. Thank you to you for making this blog as amazing a resource as it is!
Enjoy this little trip down memory lane!
- Need help with Social Media policies?
- Best iPhone Apps from Nonprofits and Associations
- 11 Must-Do’s For the Serious Blogger
- How to find your people on the social web â€“ fast!
- The Science of Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Groups And Facebook Pages â€“ Everything You Need To Know
- Cool tools in my social media arsenal
- Evolving into a Social Organization: An Open Letter to the CEO
- How will Gen-Xers Lead Associations?
- Cringe-inducing social media cliches
- Eleven Killer Facebook Page Applications For Your Nonprofit
- Community Management Resources
- Make No Mistake. Facebook Will Own You.
- Organizations Fear Death. Social Media Does Not
- The Art of Creating a Social Media Press Release
- Trust and the Social Organization
- Busting Online Reputation Management Myths
- Social Media, Liability and Insurance
- How do I â€œmoveâ€ people over from our Facebook Group to our Facebook Page?
- 3 Is the Magic Number: Ideas for Framing Your Social Media Strategy
- 60 Tips for Marketing Your Social Media
- Keep it Legal: Social Media and Hiring
- Clarity over control in action: The Red Cross Social Media Handbook
- Free download -> â€œThe Complete Facebook Guide For Small Nonprofitsâ€
- Don’t focus on technology, focus on behavior
- Case Study: MPI and the â€œSocial Media Guruâ€ program for #WEC10
- Social Media ROI for Associations
- Has ASAE Lost Its Mojo?
- Top Ten Things That Rocked My World at #ASAE10
- 100 Ways to Measure Social Media
- Three ways to use Facebook Places for your nonprofit
- Everything you ever needed to get started with Twitter
- Mobile apps are a waste of time for associations
- 10 Reasons to Have a Social Media Response Triage Flowchart