Join me in DC on Thursday June 21, when I’ll be emceeing an awesome MARKETING IN THE ROUND BOOK TOUR event with Geoff Livingston and Gini Dietrich. Que Publishing has provided complimentary copies for the first 50 attendees so register now!! This is going to rock.
- How to form your marketing round
- What are the best methods to develop an integrated multichannel marketing program
- Which approaches work best based on your marketing round’s strengths
- How to measure your results
- How to integrate social media
- Best practices based on panel and attendee experiences
Following an opening keynote from Gini on breaking down silos and transforming corporate culture to empower integrated marketing, Geoff will speak to multichannel marketing approaches and selecting tactics. Then we’ll have a panel discussion with Lisa Byrne (Pappas Group) and Tammy Gordon (AARP) to discuss best practices in integrated multichannel marketing programs. The event will conclude with cocktails.
Pappas Group and AARP are proud to sponsor this event.
What: G2 Marketing in the Round: Washington DC
When: June 21, 2012 | 4:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Where: AARP | 601 E Street NW, Washington DC
What’s Next? Tickets are $35 and can be purchased through Eventbrite