Are you an association or nonprofit whose been doing social media work for a while? Do you need a “gut check” to make sure you’re on the right track? Do you need recommendations for growth or infrastructure improvements? Do you need data to backup future requests for more staff or resources? SocialFish can help.
Social Media Audit
We provide a Social Media Audit that consists of the following simple process:
1. Situational Analysis [meeting]
We will facilitate an initial strategy meeting with key staff. During this meeting, we’ll learn as much as we can about the goals and objectives you have set for your social media sites and how these relate to your overall social strategy.
- We’ll review your organizational strategy and how social media supports it.
- We’ll review each existing social media site (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and others), the goals set for each, and progress to date.
- We’ll look at what internal staffing and resources you have in place to support your social media activities.
- We’ll talk about what content strategy and workflows are currently in place for sharing your content in social spaces.
2. Social media site review [research]
- We’ll review your social media presence, including how the different social sites connect to your main website(s).
- We’ll explore the digital landscape – industry groups, competitors and partner organizations’ social sites, and industry influencers, and we’ll review what existing relationships your organization has to those.
- We’ll benchmark your activity against other similar organizations as reflected in our client base and through our connections in the association industry.
3. Review and Recommendations Report [deliverable]
- We’ll write up our analysis of the your digital presence and provide recommendations for improving existing sites based on established goals, as well as identifying new social channels (if appropriate).
- We’ll include recommendations for shoring up your infrastructure, including where there might be scope for finding more resources from inside your organization.