Get RESULTS for your organization.
Hire SocialFish when you’re serious about doing social media right. SocialFish produces results for associations and non-profits through two key areas:
- Matching your social media work to your mission and business objectives, and
- Building an internal social media practice to cover the work of social media on a daily basis and deepen relationships with your key stakeholders.
Why SocialFish? We’re association people first, social media strategists second, and thought leaders in both spaces, so you’ll have a partner who speaks your language, understands your unique challenges, and adapts strategies that have proven successful in similar organizations. We don’t sell social media tools or platforms. Instead, we focus on your people and the way you work. That means your success is our only priority.
SocialFish engagements range from a $2,000 standalone assessment to customized year-long plans ranging from $8,000-$50,000. Here are a few options you might consider for budgeting purposes.
Social Media Assessment–$2,000
The assessment is a great way to get started working with SocialFish. (It’s $2,000 as a standalone or $1,000 as the first step of a strategy engagement.) Our three step social media assessment delivers actionable recommendations for where to focus your social media efforts. You’ll walk away with a better understanding of the three critical systems that are contributing to your success or failure:
- staff skill sets and resources
- process and tools
- clarity and collaboration.
Brainstorming and Roadmap–$8,000-$15,000
For organizations who are looking for a social media strategy to align their social media work to their mission and business objective, the brainstorming and roadmap is a good option. It includes everything in the assessment, plus:
- Brainstorming Session– designed to uncover your biggest opportunities and challenges.
- Roadmap–a 5-8 page strategy document focusing on the 5 most promising “sweet spots” that emerge from the brainstorming session.
- Optional monthly phone call–a regular chance to check your progress and recalibrate.
Kitchen Sink Consulting–$1,000-$2,000 per month
If you’re looking for a trusted advisor to help you take on a special project–for example, launching a new blog or community, revitalizing a LinkedIn group, hiring the right social media manager, crafting social media policies, and more–putting the SocialFish on a monthly retainer is a good idea. We’ll set aside a block of hours for you, push your work to the top of our priority list, and help keep your project rolling along.
More ways to work with SocialFish
We are consultants first, but sharing knowledge is part of our DNA. We are also available for speaking, writing, and one-on-one consultations with your most visible thought leaders.
- Hire SocialFish to speak at your next live event or webinar.
- Hire SocialFish to write for your magazine, blog, or newsletter.
- Hire SocialFish to do an executive social media makeover.
- Get a copy of our books, Open Community and Humanize: How People-Centric Organizations Succeed in a Social World for big ideas that will help you and your organization.
- Participate in our Think Tank webinar series, for association and nonprofit- specific social media education
- See the work we’re doing around social learning, our big focus for this year.
Take the First Step.
Optimizing your social media programs can be overwhelming and complicated; we’re here to help you get started, organize your efforts strategically, or take your social media presence to the next level. Contact us.
Let’s talk about how SocialFish can help your organization.