IFTTT is a free service that allows you to automate tedious tasks, like uploading photos to Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Flickr. Or capturing tweets from a hashtag campaign.
social media management
- ASAE Responds to Election Response Concerns on Association Chat
- Want to know what Millennials really think about associations?
- Associations Respond to the 2016 Election Results
- [Cool Infographic Friday] 7 Fresh Ideas for your Holiday Social Media Posts
- 4 Smart Ways to Avoid Burnout For Nonprofit Professionals
Maddie Grant | November 12, 2010
- Everything You Need To Know About Online Community Management
- Scientific community managers: applications for the AAAS Community Engagement Fellows Program are now open
- 8 Best Practices for Online Communities
- Starting an Association Online Community? Five Tips for Building a Strong Foundation
- How Purpose Will Power Future Online Communities