IFTTT is a free service that allows you to automate tedious tasks, like uploading photos to Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Flickr. Or capturing tweets from a hashtag campaign.
social media management
- Search Engine Optimisation Benefits For Small Organizations
- 7 Worst Mistakes That Are Eating Up Your Content Marketing Success
- Top 5 Twitter Management Tips for Non-Profit Organizations to Increase Followers Organically
- Bringing the Awesome at #AMSFest
- Here’s Your Opportunity to Start Something Awesome: Join #MBUstorm Blogging Challenge!
- Why the Changes to LinkedIn Groups are Better for Your Users – and You
- The skinny on the Small World Labs – Personify merger
- Why is Twitter a crucial channel for trade associations and advocacy groups?
- LinkedIn Groups Have Changed. Do They Still Make Sense for your Org?
- Do NOT Make this Mistake Around Member Engagement
Maddie Grant | November 12, 2010