This series of posts is for software and app and tech vendors who have new tools they’d like you to know about. Startups are welcome to contact me at maddie[at]socialfish[dot]org to submit guest posts about their platforms.
Social Media: The Bottom Line
Social media grows audiences by allowing friends and colleagues to build on their relationships to spread messages that are important to them.
The goal of the social media team is to find ways to keep the company’s message meaningful and relevant for the community- making them want to stick around. They shape and organize the conversation to grow and support the audience.
But, for all the benefits of social media, it can be difficult to coordinate the effort, develop the right messaging, create relevant content, and maximize the value of the different channels.
Teem’d to the Rescue
Teem’d was created to fundamentally improve the way a company’s social media is produced, automatically changing the way the company relates to its audience — making connecting easier, more relevant, and more meaningful.
Teem’d is a powerful communications platform that transforms the way companies create and publish targeted social media content, allowing them to more effectively engage with their customers. It transforms how organizations create, collaborate, and publish social media content at the national and local levels. It provides contributors with a communication platform to share ideas and suggestions and control messaging. The application promotes participation and integration of marketing.
Teem’d stitches together national and local contributors into a community that organizes and localizes the social media effort.
Our platform uses a workflow process to create a collaborative environment where users (your hand-picked team of employees!) generate ideas for social media together, adapt them to their local needs and then feed those ideas to post on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and LinkedIn. Teem’d works around two simple ideas:
- Group Collaboration: A Group can represent a branch, office, department, class, city, troop, etc. with its own set of official social media channels. As a team, group members work together to edit, approve, and publish posts. Each member of a Group can create posts relevant for the target audience. Other Group members can edit, Approve and Publish it to go live on the selected social media channels.
- “Teeming” ideas and suggestions: Groups can teem posts to subscribing Groups to create a top-down effect. In turn, Groups who receive a suggestion can review, approve, edit, delete or ignore the post.
Social media continues to proliferate across organization because every unit, location, department, office, and agent seek to connect with their own audience quickly and easily. Teem’d makes it easy to organize and deploy contributors and participants in:
- Large companies or non-profits with multiple affiliates or offices
- Coalitions and associations
- Small businesses with limited internal resources for social media marketing
Most social media management tools make it easy for companies to broadcast their messages on multiple channels to build a large following, address company policies and monitor brand reputation. They are generally centrally organized and do not focus on creating targeted content.
Teem’d provides a structure to manage content creation and dissemination, while allowing oversight of contributors. We create a culture of learning, participation and collaboration to ensure that all contributors write effective, targeted content that adhere to brand guidelines.
What will Teem’d enable you to do?
- Manage your message and brand
- Localize the message with relevant content
- Train and develop contributors using an intuitive process
- Save time and resources by encouraging participation
- Integrate marketing with contributions from all stakeholders