You could think of us as a consulting firm, but we prefer you think of us as your “partners in crime.” We work with you to bring your whole team up to speed on the latest social media opportunities out there. That means we’ll help you build and refine your social media strategy, implement social media marketing techniques and train your staff to be social media superstars. Before you know it, you’ll be using social media to communicate, collaborate and facilitate collective action for the good of your industry.
People are talking about you. Can you hear them? We’ll help you…
- Find your audience on the social web—members and non-members alike—and build a list of online social spaces prioritized according to influence.
- Set-up a listening service, from something simple like Google Alerts and Google Reader to more complex options like Radian6.
A good strategy will help you balance your audience, objectives and resources. We’ll help you…
- Define your objectives.
- Evaluate your preparedness in terms of resources and culture.
- Analyze your audience.
- Match the right technology to your unique situation.
- Set measurable goals.
Launching a social media initiative
Ready, set, go! We’ll help you…
- Get up and running on outposts like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, FriendFeed, CollectiveX, Ning, Flickr or YouTube.
- Configure your own white label social networking site to meet your objectives.
- Educate your staff about the best tools out there.
- Get comfortable with ongoing e-mail/phone consultation.
Nurturing that initiative
It’s up. Now what? We’ll work with you to…
- Build a marketing plan that will serve as a roadmap for building community around your social media initiatives.
- Train your staff to execute the plan successfully.
- Fill in for your staff to execute the plan when resources are short.
- Answer your questions through ongoing e-mail/phone consultation.
How are you doing? We’ll help you…
- Understand your progress.
- Expand or adjust your strategy according to your goals and competitor’s activities.
Measuring what matters
So many metrics…but what really matters? Based on your objectives and the type of social media initiatives you pursue, we’ll help you…
- Decide what to measure.
- Benchmark your progress.
- Train your staff to understand the data and make data-driven decisions.
SocialFish training will prove invaluable for your team. We’ll come in and do a custom training with your team, or you can take the bait from any of these titles. For training for individuals, check out the School of SocialFish.
- Shiny New Objects for Your Association
- Why Don’t They Comment?
- Listen Up! Hear and Respond to Conversations About You
- Nurturing Your Social Spaces
- Measuring What Matters
- Engaging Young Professionals